Dubai Waterpark Tickets
The Dubai hotel and activities guide offers stay over guests and cruise ship visitors information and discount reservations for hotels, villa rentals, car rentals, activities and shore excursions in Dubai.
Plan your trip from home and save a lot versus booking via your cruise ship or travel agent. Book your resort, hotel, car rental or activity in Dubai with the Dubai Hotels & Travel Guide at up to 50% less then the regular published rates.
Dubai is home to several water parks that offer a wide range of activities and attractions for visitors of all ages. Some of the most popular water parks in Dubai include:
- Aquaventure Waterpark: Located at Atlantis The Palm, this water park features a variety of thrilling water rides, including the famous Leap of Faith slide, which drops riders through a shark-filled lagoon. It also has a private beach, river rides and a variety of other attractions
- Wild Wadi Waterpark: This water park features over 30 rides and attractions, including the Jumeirah Sceirah, one of the tallest and fastest water slides in the region. Wild Wadi is situated in front of the iconic Burj Al Arab hotel and offers a great view of it.
- Laguna Waterpark: This water park is located at La Mer beach and features a variety of slides, a wave pool, and a lazy river. It also has a private beach, a variety of food and beverage options, and other attractions like a trampoline park.
- Yas Waterworld: This water park is located on Yas Island and features over 40 rides, slides, and attractions, including the world's longest suspended roller coaster water slide. It also has a private beach, a wave pool, and a variety of other attractions.
- IMG Worlds of Adventure: This indoor theme park has a water park section called "Lost Valley-Dinosaur Adventure" that features a variety of water rides and a wave pool.
These water parks offer a great way to beat the heat in Dubai and have fun with friends and family. They have great facilities and amenities, including changing rooms, lockers, and food and beverage options. Visitors should be aware that most of the water parks in Dubai require modest dress code and are closed during Ramadan.